May 13, 2010

Top Ten Tracy Jordan Quotes

Tracy Morgan is the man. He stars on the always funny '30 Rock' as Tracy Jordan; a movie star who has been tapped for a live television show. Jordan is highly erratic, unpredictable, at times dim witted and just downright funny. Throughout the series he has been a fountain of one liners. He is straight up 'Mentally Ill'. Here is a list of his top ten quotes.

1) From 'Seinfeld Vision'
Tracy sees Liz Lemon in a wedding dress: 
"Oh, no! Did a Korean person die?"

2) From 'Jack the Writer'
"Live every week like it's Shark Week."

3) From 'Hard Ball' 
Tracy: "I love this cornbread so much, I wanna take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant."
Later in the ep, Tracy: "I love Halo so much, I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant."
[others laugh] 
Kenneth: "Why are you laughing so hard? It's just the same joke he said earlier."
Tracy: "That can't be right. I like to keep my material fresh. I like it so fresh I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant."


4) From 'Somebody to Love'
Giving Jack love life advice: 
"Tell her that you want your privates and her privates to do a high-five."

5) From 'Jack-tor'
"I can't read! I sign my name with an X! I once tried to make mashed potatoes with laundry detergent! I think I voted for Nader! NADER!"

6) From 'Secrets and Lies'
Tracy accepts a fake Pacific Rim emmy: 
"I do not want to disappoint our Japanese public, especially Godzilla. Hahaha! I’m just kidding, I know he doesn't care what humans do."

7) From 'The Collection'
"I’m whipped! Angie got me up at 7:30 today. Did you know that in the morning, they have food, TV, almost everything? It’s pretty good."

8) From 'Somebody To Love'
"Tell her she has some tig old biddies like the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Tell her you want to donate her body to science, and use science. Tell her Jack!"

9) From 'The Rural Juror'
Jack: "Look, Tracy, I can't just give you money. But what I can do is show you how you can earn all the money you need. You must know Arsenio..." 
Tracy: "Hall or Billingham?" 
Jack: "You know someone named Arsenio Billingham?" 
Tracy: "No."

10) From 'The Collection'
"I'm sorry, Liz, this is who I am. You can't ask a bird not to fly. You can't ask a fish not to swim. You can't ask a tiger not to turn back into a Chinese dude at midnight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment